AIRBNB EXPERIENCE: Hannover, Germany

Dear my lovely readers, 
Sorry for not posting anything in a looooooong long time. But here I am, got some idea to make my Airbnb experience to share with you guys, hope it gonna be fun.

So, I decided to stay at Jasmin's Airbnb house that you can take a look at this link: here
It such a lovely home, isn't it?  It is located in the center of the city, close to everything that I needed. Jasmin was really an excellent host! I appreciate the flexible check in and check out's hour. She provided almost everything, like towels, wifi, and the other essentials. 




That was very sweet of you Jasmin, she gives us welcome drink and chocolates!






Sunset view





I have really had a good experience with Airbnb, so if you want to try to stay at Airbnb for your next trip all around the world, you can get a travel credit on your first trip with Airbnb to sign up to this link
So what are you waiting for?? :) Have a good one, Ciao!



0 comments:

Post a Comment