Sorry for not posting anything in a looooooong long time. But here I am, got some idea to make my Airbnb experience to share with you guys, hope it gonna be fun.
So, I decided to stay at Jasmin's Airbnb house that you can take a look at this link: here
It such a lovely home, isn't it? It is located in the center of the city, close to everything that I needed. Jasmin was really an excellent host! I appreciate the flexible check in and check out's hour. She provided almost everything, like towels, wifi, and the other essentials.
![]() |
| That was very sweet of you Jasmin, she gives us welcome drink and chocolates! |
![]() |
| Sunset view |
I have really had a good experience with Airbnb, so if you want to try to stay at Airbnb for your next trip all around the world, you can get a travel credit on your first trip with Airbnb to sign up to this link
So what are you waiting for?? :) Have a good one, Ciao!










0 comments:
Post a Comment