THE FLAWLESS KARMA KANDARA

I packaged my sunscreen, sun hat, bikini and beach stuff and I'm ready to live in flip - flops!
Karma Kandara is heaven on earth! This place is the most beautiful place I've ever seen, this far.
They have a flawless private beach and good lounges and rest too!
It costs 250k (I used to, IDK about now) to get in. It's like a deposit so it just like a minimum payment.
But it's more than worth it! Because you can enjoy yourself underneath the beautiful beach sky and listen to the most relaxing sound in the world, waves sound.
It just superb extraordinary, memorable one!
So here are some pictures I took when I was there:







The details:




The scenery from the lounges:



only hotel's guests that could swim in this swimming pool:(




endless sea sky.


What we eat in the Di Mare Resto and Lounge
Karma Kandara

And then, we're going down! We go to the beach by a lift that only take 4 people.
So we have to wait in line, patiently.

And finally, Nammos Beach Club!!!





LOOK THE WATER IS SO CLEAR, uh ohhhh I'm dying on earth!!!





I can not wait to go there again, get the sun kissed and relaxing.
I can't wait for holiday:(
NO ONE CAN RESIST KARMA KANDARA
I need to save up from now, so I can stay in Karma Kandara Villas ( I wish I could ) :d


0 comments:

Post a Comment