Breathe, It's Over Now



Ohi! Dear my lovely readers. Sorry for not posting anything lately, it has been a hectic time!
Besides that, my laptop has been upgraded to Mavericks, so I have to wait until the installation is finished. I don't have so much time to do the photoshoot because I have to do a lot of school's stuff.
Like, presentations, pre-midterm, a lot of tasks and friend's thingy..or boyfriend things. Hahaha!

So, wazzzzuuuuup universe! 
All these photos are taken about a couple months ago or maybe almost a year ago.
I found these lovely pictures when I did backing up for my laptop, and so here it is!

👗That birdy dress is my favorite, I got it from the online shop, but I'm sorry I forgot the name
shop of the store, so just let we named Local Brand. 
And I have put those lovely shoes that I bought in Payless to complete that birdy mini dress.
One more thing! I wore an aviator sunglasses from Ray-Ban.

See ya guys in up next post!


Oh my God! Where is the real me? 😛


 
 











Thank you for my one of a kind loveable friends, Rakha Octavano and Aldi Dwi
for helping me on this photo shoot.
You can check Rakha's good vibes on his blog, here's the link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment